About Patrick Sprack Ltd.
We are an ever-expanding and diversifying HVAC company with a record and reputation for steady customer growth and satisfaction and a focus on the use of the latest technologies and mechanical diversity.
We are currently seeking a Skilled Labourer (Rotational Schedule). If you carry the qualifications below and want to join a challenging work environment with an employer who supports continuous learning, we look forward to hearing from you.
Patrick Sprack Limited (PSL) was formed in 2006 as a Preventative Maintenance Oriented HVAC company. Since this time, we have become a reputable and leading Northern Ontario HVAC-R contractor to the mines, industrial sites as well as commercial properties.
PSL provides a variety of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, petroleum, propane, and refrigeration services ranging from planned maintenance (both preventative and full coverage), inspections and diagnostic services as well as repairs, retrofits and new installations for commercial and industrial mechanical systems.
- Willing to Work Out Of Town (1week on/1 week off)
- Carpentry experience is an asset
- Construction/Mining/Industrial experience is required.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs.
- Reliable and demonstrated ability to work as part of the team
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”