Licensed Electrician is responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical wiring, equipment, ventilation, and fixtures in Commercial/Industrial setting. Responsible to ensure that work is completed in accordance with relevant codes.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Installing, constructing and maintaining electrical systems within a Commercial/Industrial setting.
- Follow ESA standards.
- Installing electrical equipment and related systems within a commercial/Industrial setting.
- Measure, cut, and install wiring and conduit systems
- Follow electrical blueprints and schematics
- Troubleshoot or replace electrical components as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections
- Other related duties as required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- 309A license
- Valid Driver’s License
Requires Knowledge & Awareness of Following Tasks
- The ability to read and understand blueprints
- Knowledge of basic Commercial/Industrial wiring methods
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and drill sets
- Understands the national electrical code pertaining to Commercial /Industrial construction
- Field work in Commercial/Industrial setting
- At times it may be necessary to work outside of the regular work day in order to complete their duties.
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position: