About Patrick Sprack Ltd.
We are an ever-expanding and diversifying HVAC company with a record and reputation for steady customer growth and satisfaction and a focus on the use of the latest technologies and mechanical diversity.
We are currently searching for a Licensed Electrician. If you want to work in a fun environment with sharp teammates who embrace our core values, in a culture of mutual respect and continuous learning, we look forward to hearing from you.
Licensed Electrician is responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical wiring, equipment, ventilation, and fixtures in Commercial/Industrial setting. Responsible to ensure that work is completed in accordance with relevant codes.
PSL provides a variety of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, petroleum, propane, and refrigeration services ranging from planned maintenance (both preventative and full coverage), inspections and diagnostic services as well as repairs, retrofits and new installations for commercial and industrial mechanical systems.
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Installing, constructing and maintaining electrical systems within a Commercial/Industrial setting
- Follow ESA standards.
- Installing electrical equipment and related systems within a Commercial/Industrial setting.
- Measure, cut, and install wiring and conduit systems
- Follow electrical blueprints and schematics
- Troubleshoot or replace electrical components as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections
- Other related duties as required
- Field Work in Commercial/Industrial setting
- At times it may be necessary to work outside of the regular work day in order to complete their duties.
Qualifications & Experience
- The ability to read and understand blueprints
- Knowledge of basic Commercial/Industrial wiring methods
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and drills sets
- 5 years of 309A Licensed experience
- Experience in leadership roles
- Willing to Work Out Of Town (2weeks on/2 weeks off)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- 309A License
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Valid driver’s License
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Work Location: In person
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”