Patrick Sprack Limited (PSL) has grown into one of the most reputable Mechanical, HVAC, Propane and Electrical contractor in Ontario, providing a broad range of service and installation solutions to customers locally and globally.
We’ve built our reputation on guaranteed performance schedules, excellent team members, proven results, and customer satisfaction, and we continue to expand on that successful reputation every day.
If you are looking for a company who offers career advancement and opportunities for growth , please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for the maintenance, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting , installation and repair of propane systems in commercial, industrial and mining industry
- Ability to review and interpret blueprints and /or reference material
- Troubleshoots various refrigeration systems and equipment and understand compliance requirements and run tests to follow up to ensure systems is working properly
- Performs preventative maintenance and run test to ensure systems is working properly
- Participates in emergency / service calls
- Experience in bulk distribution plants an asset
Qualifications & Experience
- Valid Trade Certificate, Liquid Propane or equivalent experience
- Supervisor experience an asset
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position: