About Patrick Sprack Ltd.
We are an ever-expanding and diversifying HVAC company with a record and reputation for steady customer growth and satisfaction and a focus on the use of the latest technologies and mechanical diversity.
We are currently searching for a 4TH/5TH Year Electrical Apprentice. If you want to work in a fun environment with sharp teammates who embrace our core values, in a culture of mutual respect and continuous learning, we look forward to hearing from you.
4TH/5TH Year Electrical Apprentice is responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical wiring, equipment, ventilation, and fixtures in Commercial/Industrial setting. Responsible to ensure that work is completed in accordance with relevant codes.
PSL provides a variety of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, petroleum, propane, and refrigeration services ranging from planned maintenance (both preventative and full coverage), inspections and diagnostic services as well as repairs, retrofits and new installations for commercial and industrial mechanical systems.
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Support and assist a journeyman electrician and follow task directions
- Help repair electrical systems for installation or service
- Thread wire or cable through ducts or conduits
- Maintain a safe working environment by following all company rules and OSHA safety standards
- Maintain professional, respectful, and timely service
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections
- Other related duties as required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
Work Location: In person
Qualifications & Experience
- The ability to read and understand blueprints
- Knowledge of basic Commercial/Industrial wiring methods
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and drill sets
- Understands the national electrical code pertaining to Commercial /Industrial construction
- 4th/5th year Electrical Apprentice
- Field work in Commercial/Industrial setting
- At times it may be necessary to work outside of the regular work day in order to complete their duties.
Certificates, licenses, registrations:
- TSSA Electrical Trade Apprenticeship certification
- Valid Driver’s License
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”