About Patrick Sprack Ltd.
We are an ever-expanding and diversifying HVAC company with a record and reputation for steady customer growth and satisfaction and a focus on the use of the latest technologies and mechanical diversity.
We are currently searching for a Petroleum Mechanic with a valid PM1, PM2, PM3, and/or PMH certification. If you want to work in a fun environment with sharp teammates who embrace our core values, in a culture of mutual respect and continuous learning, we look forward to hearing from you.
PSL provides a variety of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning. petroleum, propane and refrigeration services ranging from planned maintenance.
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Service and maintain petroleum equipment, systems and accessories essential to their operation from our petroleum division
- Install and remove suction pumps and related systems
- Service and maintain any type of above ground fuel installation
- Install and remove aboveground fuel tanks
- Maintain professionalism, sensitivity, and tact to portray the Company in a positive manner at all time
- Complete all documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Qualifications & Experience
- Certified Petroleum Mechanic with either or all following: PMH, PM1, PM2, and/or PM3 license through TSSA
- Excellent Communication skills
- Mechanical abilities
- Team player
- Clean Drivers Abstract and Valid Drivers License
WE OFFER YOU!
- Full Time – Permanent Work
- Excellent Culture
- Continuous Training and Development
- Long Fulfilling Career
- Flexible and Creative Schedule
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”