Patrick Sprack Limited (PSL) has grown into one of the most reputable Mechanical, HVAC, Propane and Electrical contractor in Ontario, providing a broad range of service and installation solutions to customers locally and globally.
We’ve built our reputation on guaranteed performance schedules, excellent team members, proven results, and customer satisfaction, and we continue to expand on that successful reputation every day.
If you are looking for a company who offers career advancement and opportunities for growth , please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide efficient service and/or installation of various commercial/industrial/ HVAC equipment.
- Install, maintain and service HVAC equipment. (Preventative maintenance)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues systematically with HVAC equipment.
- Test, adjust and advise on defective equipment, components, or wiring on HVAC equipment.
- Present findings and options to customers; provide advice and recommendations.
- Complete approved repairs, improvements, or installations within industry standard times, following proper safety procedures.
- Prepares and completes all necessary paperwork required in compliance with client, industry and company standards and policies.
- Responds and follows up with customer concerns / questions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Valid Trade Certificate G1, G2, Gasfitter-Class A, Gasfitter-Class B
- Additional Experience: Refrigeration, OBT1, OBT2, G2, Liquid Propane, Oil Burner, Gas Technician, ODP
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position: