HVAC Technician (G1 & G2)
HVAC Technician supports PSL operations by improving and participating in HVAC field services.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with HVAC equipment.
• Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring on HVAC equipment.
• Assists with preventative maintenance of equipment
• Participates in the on-call rotation (7days x 24hr)
• Reviews and interprets engineered drawings / plans
• Responds and follows up with customer concerns / questions
• Other duties as required
• Outdoors in 4 seasons – exposure to extreme temps
• Dusty, hot indoor industrial environments
• Industrial process areas – noise conditions
• Process areas with various fumes
• Areas of volatile substances – nickel carbonyl, CO, SO2, nickel dust
• Working at heights
• Office environment
• Travel long distances / consecutive hours of driving
• Working / callouts throughout night time hours – service / emergency issues
• Life Insurance
• Company Match Retirement Plan
• Competitive Rates