The Generator Technician will service and repair all types of generators.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Service and repair of diesel and natural gas/propane generators.
• Installation of new generators and support systems.
• Service and repair of Automatic Transfer Switches.
• Service and repair of generator support systems (electrical and mechanical)
• Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
• Demonstrated electrical and mechanical skillsets and commitment to continuous growth of knowledge and skillsets in this particular role.
• Motivated to learn and work with aspects of all trades. (Mechanical, electrical, natural gas/propane and petroleum)
• Field work
• Cold weather conditions, hot weather conditions
• Confined space
• Life Insurance
• Company Match Retirement Plan
• Competitive Rates