About Patrick Sprack Ltd.
We are an ever-expanding and diversifying HVAC company with a record and reputation for steady customer growth and satisfaction and a focus on the use of the latest technologies and mechanical diversity.
We are currently searching for a Project Manager with Electrical experience. If you want to work in a fun environment with sharp teammates who embrace our core values, in a culture of mutual respect and continuous training and development, we look forward to hearing from you.
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Reviews proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work
- Understands the labor requirements of the project; obtain labor rates and appropriate “add-ons” (e.g. labor burdens, small tools, insurances, and bonding) to be used in preliminary pricing of quantities
- Assists on Bid Day with the solicitation of subcontractors/suppliers and bid analysis
- Inputs project scope change estimates
- Prepares general & special conditions cost estimate
- Reviews bonding and insurance requirements under the direction of the Operations Manager
- Attends meetings, including pre-tender, bid strategy, pricing review and subcontractor scope review meetings
- Assists the Operations Manager, deliver proposal before specified closing time, and maintains confidentiality of subcontractor/supplier bid pricing
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes
- Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings;
- Develops and maintains relationships with key subcontractors and suppliers to ensure competitive pricing
- Interprets project drawings and specifications, analyzes blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documentation
- Addresses addendums, change orders, etc.
- Performs customer follow-up of proposals
- Develops familiarity with company’s Cost Control systems
- Periodically acts as Planner on scope projects, including directing all estimating efforts and interacting with key leadership throughout organization.
- Other duties as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge on change orders to existing projects
- Knowledge on estimating process and procedures
- Extensive Knowledge of the Electrical mining sector industry
- Recognizes safety as a top priority of the organization
- Microsoft project, Microsoft Office, Estimating Software
- Adheres to the Company’s Quality Management System
- Delivers professional customer service
- Adopts a teamwork approach and willingly supports coworkers
WE OFFER YOU!
- Full Time – Permanent Work
- Excellent Culture
- Continuous Training and Development
- Long Fulfilling Career
- Flexible and Creative Schedule
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”