About Patrick Sprack Ltd.
We are an ever-expanding and diversifying HVAC company with a record and reputation for steady customer growth and satisfaction and a focus on the use of the latest technologies and mechanical diversity.
We are currently searching for a Field Superintendent. If you want to work in a fun environment with sharp teammates who embrace our core values, in a culture of mutual respect and continuous training and development, we look forward to hearing from you.
We add value by providing knowledge based and innovative solutions. We are qualified in a number of related fields which allow us to provide a wider range of services and grant additional benefits. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
PSL provides a variety of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, petroleum, propane, and refrigeration services ranging from planned maintenance (both preventative and full coverage), inspections and diagnostic services as well as repairs, retrofits, and new installations for commercial and industrial mechanical systems.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Help maintain strong, trustworthy, and lasting relationships with our Owners, Upper Management and employees.
- Help maintain strong, trustworthy, and lasting relationship with existing and new clients that will ensure repeat business and free flowing referrals and focuses on client relationships to grow and maintain core client base.
- Able to identify opportunity and communicate or promote this to our sales staff or generate business directly with the client.
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate information to Clients, PSL management and supervision.
- Ensures that projects/tasks are planned, and executed in a safe, timely fashion at or below budget, on schedule.
- Works closely with Operations Manager to resolve project/task related conflicts or challenges.
- Maintains confidentiality as set out in our standing confidentiality agreement.
- Possess solid time management skills, and take the initiative to prioritize assignments and organize workflow while meeting ever changing priorities and deadlines.
- Manage the day-to-day operational activities of assigned projects and personnel.
- Maintain professionalism, sensitivity, and tact to portray the Company in a positive manner at all times.
- Ensure the safety and work procedures for all workers with the support of the business safety department.
- Ensure the proper training and work procedures for all workers with the support of the business training department with approvals from PSL Operations Manager.
- Complete all documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed
- Possess the physical and mental capabilities to work under stress and control multiple tasks at a time,
- Monitors stated business goals and objectives and ensures the construction team’s focus and actions are in line with established plans.
- Ensures the company’s interests are protected and the entire scope of contracted work is completed per the contracted schedule and within budget constraints.
- Advises Planner & Small Project Manager /Project Managers/Lead Hand/ on estimate needs, labor needs, budgets, policy compliance and information.
- Ensures the construction team is properly staffed with qualified workers/lead hands, each having the experience, technical skills, and/or certifications needed to perform their job requirements effectively and efficiently. Our HR department will be your source of these objective
- Work closely with our HR Department and Health and Safety department to Monitor and provide guidance on construction training efforts to include safety, leadership, and technical training.
- Involved in supporting our HR Department with recruiting and works closely to help forecast people resources for present and future requirements
- Reports to Operations Manager
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business unit as our business continues to grow and evolve.
- Other duties as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge on change orders to existing projects
- Knowledge on estimating process and procedures
- Extensive Knowledge of the Electrical mining sector industry
- Recognizes safety as a top priority of the organization
- Microsoft project, Microsoft Office, Estimating Software
- Adheres to the Company’s Quality Management System
- Delivers professional customer service
- Adopts a teamwork approach and willingly supports coworkers
WE OFFER YOU!
- Full Time – Permanent Work
- Excellent Culture
- Continuous Training and Development
- Long Fulfilling Career
- Flexible and Creative Schedule
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position. If the license doesn’t apply to the position, please select “N/A.”