Patrick Sprack Limited (PSL) has grown into one of the most reputable Mechanical, HVAC, Propane and Electrical contractor in Ontario, providing a broad range of service and installation solutions to customers locally and globally.
We’ve built our reputation on guaranteed performance schedules, excellent team members, proven results, and customer satisfaction, and we continue to expand on that successful reputation every day.
If you are looking for a company who offers career advancement and opportunities for growth , please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Help prepare estimates of probable costs of materials, labour and equipment for projects based on contract bids, quotations, quotes, schematic drawings and specifications
Qualifications & Experience
- Civil/Mechanical Engineering Technologist
- 5 years’ experience in similar industry
- PMP certification would be an asset
Please fill in the form below to apply for this position: