The Dispatch Administrator position is designed to handle administration tasks pertaining to Technician’s work orders, weekly payroll, reports, and assist the Dispatcher and co-workers with everyday tasks.
• Organize and file Technician’s work orders as they come in daily.
• Prepare payroll for Technician’s to hand off to Carole in payroll department.
• Consult with staff and technicians daily.
• Assist the dispatcher.
• Input data into DIGIO, scanning documents, checklists, etc.
• Assist with the telephones.
• Create weekly reports for management.
• Assist with travel arrangements for staff/technicians when needed.
• Keep record of staff attendance and prepare monthly reports.
• Work alongside my co-workers and help where needed.
• (Starting) Follow up on open jobs, or jobs waiting on parts.
• Office work (sitting and working at the desk for long periods of time)
• Life Insurance
• Company Match Retirement Plan
• Competitive Rates